Hello, looking for the top best Gaming CPU under 10000, then you visit the right website to get a various list of best CPU under 10000 that will help you choose the best for you. CPU is one of the most essential and first components you need to build a PC. It is sometimes a little bit hard to find a CPU on a tight budget like 10000. It is a little bit tough to figure out what CPU to use for your Gaming purpose. Yet, in order to help you with this, we’ve catered a list of the Best Gaming CPU under 10000 for Gaming and Office use.
Intel and AMD processor brands are mainly two leading brands that you can highly see in most of the laptop and CPU in India. These brands are some of the trusted brands and come with many features. According to good preference, I am also utilizing AMD brand processor in my laptop of 5th generation, but if you are looking to build a PC, then this one is the best one. You can create a budget gaming PC for you with these processor for gaming under 10000. But if you want only to play Games, you’ll need a GPU, which is the best choice. When you go for the Intel Pentium, you need some better and dedicated graphics card with it. Both of them have a various model to look forward to.
If you are highly interested in gaming, you, of course, can’t forget about the Graphics card. Getting the best possible gaming CPU won’t help you much if your GPU is under powered out of date. So be sure to check out the Best Graphics card under 5000.
|AMD Ryzen 3 3200G||AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with RadeonVega 8 Graphics Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 4GHz 6MB Cache AM4 Socket (YD320GC5FHBOX)
|Intel Core i3 9100F||Intel Core i3-9100F 9th Gen Desktop Processor 4 Core Up to 4.2 GHz LGA1151 300 Series 65W (Discrete Graphics Required) (BX80684I39100F)
|Intel Core i3-10100F||Intel Core i3-10100F 10th Generation LGA1200 Desktop Processor 4 Cores 8 Threads up to 4.30GHz 6MB Cache
|AMD Ryzen 3 2200G||Base clock : 3.5GHz, Max boost clock ; Upto 3.7 GHz, 6MB cache, TDP:65W
|AMD Ryzen 5 2600||AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Desktop Processor 4 Cores up to 3.9GHz 19MB Cache AM4 Socket (YD2600BBAFBOX)
|Intel® Core™ i5-9400F||Intel® Core™ i5-9400F Processor (9M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
|AMD Ryzen 5 1600X||Socket: AM4 cores/ ThreadS: 6/12 Base clock : 3.2 GHz Boost clock : 3.6 GHz Integrated GPU : no P||Check Price|
|AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Desktop Processor||AMD Ryzen 5 3500 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.1 GHz 19MB Cache AM4 Socket (100-000000050)
|AMD Ryzen 3 3100||Cores: 4 / 8 threads
Cache : 16MB
processor count : 4
clock : 3.6-3.9 GHz
Max boost clock : 3.9 GHZ
|AMD RyZen 3 1300X||Core / thread : 4/4
Base clock :3.5 GHz
Boost clock : 3.7 GHz
Memory support : DDR4 2667MHz
Integrated CPU: no
Best Gaming CPU under 10000 for your Next Gaming PC Build.
So not to wait if you are looking for the best Gaming CPU under 10000 INR? Well, here I will show you some powerful desktop currently available under 10k INR. But if you’re after the best gaming CPU, you’re in the right places.
Also A Good Read: Top 5 Gaming Cabinet Under 3000 – Save up to 40% Money
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200G: –This is the 2nd AMD processor added to the list of CPUs under 10000 from which you can choose best for yourself. This CPU comes with integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics; Vega 8 graphics are decisive so that you will be able to play most games or do photo/video editing on your PC. This processor has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz that can go up to 4 GHz. IT has four cores with 4 threads and 6 MB cache memory in the processor. It comes with 2 Memory Channels. It can also be suitable for office work, programming, Light/medium gaming, photo Editing, light/medium video editing.
- 4 Cores & 4 Threads
- 6MB Cache
- 65W TDP
- 2 memory channels
- AM4 Socket
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Intel Core i3 9100F:- One of the best famous best processor for gaming under 10000 in India which provides top quality processor. Taking Intel core i3 9100F, you can get quickly under 10000. Compared to the older Core i3-8100, the i3-9100f is having high performance. If you need a fast gaming processor, the Intel core i3 9100F is the best choice for you. The processor has 4 cores and comes with a max clock speed of 4.20 GHz. This processor does not support overclocking, and you need one sound dedicated video card for gaming and photo/video editing purposes. It is suitable for office work, programming, gaming, photo editing, video editing much more. It also recommended that you combine this processor with SSD and 8 GB ram for a faster-performing PC. It is suitable for best for gaming purpose.
- Cores/threades :-4/4
- Dual-Channel DDR4 -2400 memory controller
- clock speed :- 3.60 GHz- 4.20 GHz
- Cache : 6MB
- TDP : 65W
- Unclocked : no
- Intel Core i3 10100F:- Intel Core i3 10100F is one of the great budgets with more functionality under 10000 INR. Entry-level desktop processor for gaming under 10000 released in 2020 with 4 cores and 8 thread. With the base clock at 3.6GHz, the max speed at 4.3GHz, and a 65w power rating. Core i3 10100 is based on the comet Lake 14nm family and part of the Corei3 series. It is capable of Intel 300 Series Motherboard under 5000. If you just need a fast gaming processor, then Intel Core i3 -9100F Gen is the best choice for your proper budget. You can get easily best gaming CPU under 10000.
- 4 Cores / 4 Thread processor
- Base frequency 3.60 GHz
- upto 4.2 GHz
- Discrete graphics required
- Compatible with Intel 300 series chipset based motherboards
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G: – We all know that AMD is one of the best famous brands, and you will find that many PCs or laptops come with an AMD processor. Talking about this AMD Ryzen processor, it shows great various threaded performance without using a graphic card. AMD Ryzen 3 2200G is the cheapest processor for gaming under 10,000. It not having much different from others. This process has the same 4 cores and a max clock speed of 3.7GHz. It also has powerful vega 8 graphics. Having excellent advantages of higher clocked memory packs a powerful integrated GPU and is slightly cheaper than others. It consists of AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics card with a heat sink that will help release the heat and make the processor excellent for extended usage and heavy gaming.
- 4 Cores & 4 Threads
- Base clock : 3.5GHz, Max boost clock ; Upto 3.7 GHz, 6MB cache, TDP:65W
- System memory specification 2933MHz
- AM4, Motherboard compatibility : AMD 300,400 series chipset based motherboards
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600G: – AMD Ryzen 5 2600G shows more excellent multi-threaded performance. It has 4 crores capable of running together by 8 threads and joins the 240G multithreading club. AMD Ryzen 5 2600G best gaming CPU under 10,000. Having high speed with 3.9 GHz and AM4 socket Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics. It can be utilized for both CPU and GPU performance are exceptional at their respective price point. The memory bandwidth to the CPU was around 20GB with 213mm sq for an eight-core Ryzen 7 CPU. Both 2600G and 2200G are impressive. AMD Ryzen 5 2600G is budget-friendly processor for gaming around the price tag of Rs.10,000.
- Thread :-8
- Boos clock : 3.6 GHz
- 11 croes: 1250 Mhz
- Base clock : 3.7 Ghz
- L3 cache : 4MB
- Intel core i5 9400F :- Intel core i5 9400F is the best CPU under 10,000INR. This CPU is faster because of the max clock speed. It has 6 cores and 6 threads. With the base clock at 2.9GHz, max speed at 4.1GHz and a 65W power rating. Core i5. It is suitable for any task which you need it. It’s ideal for working, coding, gaming or photo/video editing. If you are looking for the best processor under 10,000, then this is the right one you can choose.
- Cores/ Threads : 4/6
- Clock Speed: 2.90 GHZ -4.10 GHz
- Cache : 9MB
- TDP: 65W
7. AMD Ryzen 5 1600X: – AMD Ryzen 5 1600X is designed for advanced multi-processing performance and smooth gaming. The Ryzen 5 1600 has six core AM4 processor with a clock base speed of 3.6 GHz and a maximum turbo frequency of 4.0 GHz. For gaming, it will be enough to play most titles with medium graphics. The performance it delivers will have a fantastic and very smooth gaming experience. It is an excellent Gaming CPU build in this budget range. With 12 threads in an AM4 socket, 6 MB of L3 cache memory, and 3MB of L2 cache memory. so not to wait with your budget, you can get the best Ryzen 5 1600x
- Socket: AM4
- cores/ ThreadS: 6/12
- Base clock : 3.2 GHz
- Boost clock : 3.6 GHz
- Integrated GPU : no
8. AMD Ryzen 5 3500 :- The AMD Ryzen 5 3500 comes with Six core AM4 processor with 12 threads. This processor has a wraith spire cooler and 95W TDP. AMD GameCache is designed to reduce memory latency for a higher frame rate in top titles. You will get excellent advantages by utilizing Ryzen 5 3500 under your budget of 10,000. It is highly considered with four custom-like user-defined profiles, Store CPU, GPU, and DDR4 memory configuration. The base clock speed of AMD Ryzen 5 3500 is 3.8 GHz. It can attain a max boost clock speed of 4.4 GHz. Having excellent features 24PCIe Gen 4 lanes, 32 MB of L3 cache, and dual-channel 3200MHz. It has a histogram of per-core clock rates, average and peak reading, real-time monitoring and temperature.
- Cores/ Threads : 6/12
- L3 Cache : 32 MB
- Memory support : DDR4 3200 MHz
- Thermal Design power : 95W
- CPU socket : AM4
9. AMD Ryzen 3 3100:- Ryzen 3 3100 enabled simultaneous multi-threading (SMT) and provides 4 cores and 8 threads in a budget processor under 10,000. One of the best budget CPU of 2021, and finally Zen 2 based CPU we were waiting for is here for all budget games and enthusiast. The Ryzen 3 3100 has a 3.8/3.9 GHz base/boost frequency. It brings a new class of gaming performance to the low end and delivers good performance for high-end gaming processes. It is also a better option for video encoding. Efficiency advantage allows us to increase boost frequencies and also inherent in switching from 12nm to 7nm process
- Cores: 4 / 8 threads
- Cache : 16MB
- processor count : 4
- clock : 3.6-3.9 GHz
- Max boost clock : 3.9 GHZ
10. AMD RyZen 3 1300X: – The Ryzen 3 1300x is one of the best low-cost gaming CPU. Having excellent core performance, responsive, gaming and computing, featuring 4 processor core for performance, gaming and processing with a new brand, authentic quad-core architecture. The CPU cores are 4, and threads is 4 for with base 3.5 GHz and max boost 3.7Ghz frequency speed. The main memory is high-speed, and TDP is 65W, and PC, Unix, Linux are hardware platforms. It can contain less power rather than others. It is the best processor for gaming under 10,000, which comes in the top 10 lists.
- Core / thread : 4/4
- Base clock :3.5 GHz
- Boost clock : 3.7 GHz
- Memory support : DDR4 2667MHz
- Integrated CPU: no
Conclusion: – In this article, you will get a clear idea about gaming CPU under 10,000 and check feature while buying them. In this article, you will find the best performing processor available below 10,000 price range. Single-core performance is good enough for entry-level games. We mention AMD Ryzen 3 3200G is the best CPU for Gaming under 10,000 in 2021.
IF you have any query related to this post on the Top 10 Best Gaming CPU under 10,000 in India, we are always there.
I would like to introduce myself as Uttam, an Internet Marketing Expert and professional a blogger and founder of Ur Computer Technics. Also, I’m a passionate entrepreneur, SEO Specialist, and fitness freak.