|Zotac GT 710 2GB 64BIT DDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card
25.6 x 16.6 x 5.8 cm; 380 Grams
Graphics Card Ram Size
Graphics RAM Type
Graphics Card Interface
NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
Video Output Interface
VGA, DisplayPort, DVI, HDMI
|Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2 GB||Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
|ZOTAC GeForce GT 7300||ZOTAC GeForce GT 7300 4GB DDR3 ZONE Edition Graphics Card with GeForce Experience
|Gigabyte GeForce GT 710||Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR5 Memory Graphics Card (GV-N710D3-2GL)
|Gigabyte GeForce GT 710||Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Memory Graphics Card (GV-N710D3-2GL)
|ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Zone Edition||Zotac GT 710 2GB 64BIT DDR3 PCI-E Graphics Card
|MSI GeForce GT 710||MSI GeForce GT 710 Kepler DDR3 2GB DirectX 12 (N730K-2GD3H/LP)
|Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL||Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL 2GB PCI-Express Graphics Card (Black)
|INNO3D GEFORCE GT 710||INNO3D GEFORCE GT 710 2GB DDR3 LP PCIe 3.0 Gaming Graphic||Check Price|
|Zotac GeForce GT 710||Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 FanSink Graphics Card with GeForce Experience
Nowadays, we see each desktop or pc have CP with basic integrated graphics capabilities. Still, some require a separate GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which comes in the form of the plug-in graphics card and can be various times more powerful. Before moving on future, we’ve known what is a graphic card under 5000, why it is essential, and its needs?
The graphic card is an expansion card for your PC that is High-end for rendering images to display. A graphics card is also known as a Video card or display card. High-end GPUs are used for gaming, ray tracing, graphics production, and even mining cryptocurrency. Rival brand Nvidia and AMD manufacture all graphics cards. The other words, an Nvidia Geforce will behave more or less the same no matter if you buy it from Asus, Zotac, MSI, etc.
It can also be used in anything from desktop, computer, laptop, and even the latest smart TVs. Not only have many functions but are primarily responsible for displaying images on your screen; they make things look pretty.
Memory is essential on the graphics card as it allows users to play games at higher resolution. These days photo, video, and graphics production applications rely on graphics cards, not computer gaming CPU under 10000, to perform advanced image processing.
If you have a limited budget, you can check this guide for better decision-making on the graphics card applications you are upgrading your PC or planning to have a PC with the best budget graphics card under 5000 in India. There are some important thing which is taken into consideration while purchasing graphics cards like budget, power, memory, space and cooling much more.
Also A Good Read: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 500 Indian Rupees
So, here is the list of the top 10 Graphics cards under Rs. 5000 that you can choose according to your needs that fulfill your budget.
List of top 10 graphics card under 5000
1. Zotac NVIDIA GT 710 2 GB:- Why you are waiting to make your entire PC experience faster with new Zotac NVIDIA GT 710 2 GB dedicated graphics cards. You can enjoy better performance than integrated graphics in all your favorite PC application delivery rock-solid reliability and stability. This is the best graphics card under 5000. Enjoy all your videos and pictures in HD with Zotac NVIDIA GT 710 graphic card. Having excellent functionality like 2 GB of DDR3 Ram, the GT 710 faster video editing photo, web browser than integrated graphics. You can get this at a very affordable price.
2. Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2 GB: – This Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 2 GB is at the second position of top graphics card under 5000. Nowadays, Asus is now much familiar with Asus, one of the finest laptop makers in the world. Here Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 710 graphic card comes with a powerful NVidia chipset GeForce 710 with a core speed of 954MHz. It comes in a 2GB DDR3 Memory size which a clock speed is 1600 MHz for doing all your graphics integrated tasks. It silent passive cooling means true 0dB-project for quiet home after that PCs and multimedia center. Superalloy power component to reinforce overall graphics card reliability. GPU tweak makes overclocking more accessible and more visual than ever with an intuitive UI. It also has an HDMI port, VGA port, DVI-D, and supports PCI express X8 bus interface.
3. Zotac GeForce GT 730 4GB: – Are you looking for a new budget-friendly graphic card to upgrade your gaming performance for your PC? We give you an excellent suggestion. It is the most affordable graphic card under 5000 available in the market, with 4GB RAM. It will be a brilliant addition to your pc. It combines with your motherboard under 5000 connection for data and power. One can play all games by executing medium to high settings, but apparently, a card is meant for graphic design. Cards come with 4GB DDR3 RAM. The GPU has a passive cooling system with no cooling fans. You can get this graphics card at the price of 5k and having more VRAM.
4. Gigabyte Geforce GT 710 2GB DDR5:– Now again at four positions is Gigabyte Geforce GT 710 2GB DDR5 which is the best option for those who want different ports Graphics card and faster performance, including all features. Best value for the money graphics card under 5000. It comes in a 2GB DDR5 memory size with a clock speed is 1800 MHz for doing all your graphics integrated tasks. The GT 710 Graphics card comes with 2GB memory for more dedicated memory to your graphics assignment, games, and high defines videos. It also helps to modify necessary settings and directly update the driver and BIOS. Can monitor Clock Speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting. So not to wait, you can buy affordable Graphic cards with high performance.
5. Gigabyte GeForce GV-N710D3-2GL 2GB:- Powered by NVIDIA Geforce GV 710 GPU integrated with first DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface. It recommended system power supply requirement 300W; Core clock 954MHZ features Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI. It is a solid graphics card, still in high demand for running great PC, Games from the past—it at five top 10 graphic card under 5000. Cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to tune clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power targeting in real-time according to your requirement.
If you are looking for the best graphics card with many ports and faster performance, then this is the best option you’ve in this range.
6. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 Zone Edition Graphics Card:- Moving to the best graphics card on the list, the DDR3 SDRAM Nvidia GT 710. The Graphics card is based on the generation of Kepler architecture and offers great gaming performance with significantly higher clock speed and DDR3 VRAM. The card at a discounted price and currently available for Rs.4900. Having excellent features which support every motherboard 5 or 6 years older. This helps you install your system, and you can play your favorite game and achieve maximum productivity. This graphics card will play an essential role in developing the quality of images. It is quite a necessary thing that you need to add to your system. The power supply recommended is 300 Watt.
7. MSI GT 710 2GD3H LP DDR3 Gaming Graphic Card: – If you’re kids loving games more than first, you must know about MSI because they make an excellent out there. Again we have MSI Geforce GT 710 Graphic cards with some new extra features like an ultra-longtime lifetime, low temperature and higher efficiency, extremely low ESR. It is providing the best environment for gaming and multimedia. A large heat sink covers the area of GPU and memory. If you are looking for a graphics card with the best in-game performance, it is the best option. You can purchase this card at an affordable price of less than 5000.
8. Gigabyte GeForce GV-N730D5: – One of the best graphic cards at 8th position of a best graphic card under 5000. It comes with 2048MB GDDR5 memory which is a powerful as Nvidia GeForce GT 730 GPU core clock speed is 902MHz. It has a Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI D-sub, and it supports PCI express 2.0 x8 bus interface. It has excellent features that lower temperature and higher efficiency. It requires less space as compared to others. We highly utilized it in various gaming, video recording, etc. So not to wait, this is one of the best graphic cards under 5000 and higher functionality.
9. INNO3D GEFORCE GT 710 2GB DDR3 LP PCIe 3.0 Gaming Graphic:- Excellent famous Inno3D computer video graphic card DDR3 SDRAM for gaming. The graphics card is compatible with almost all Windows operating systems, including Windows 7,8,9, XP, and more. Expected you will get 2GB of high-definition video decode acceleration with cooling fan and heatsink 64 bit. It, HDMI, and most important it support the PCI express 3.0 interface. This graphics card comes with NVIDIA chipset with a core clock speed of 1600 MHz. If you are looking best graphic card under 5000, then this is the best option to choose.
10. Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 FanSink Graphics Card: – Zotac GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 FanSink Graphics Card comes with 192 CUDA cores. It comes with a 2GB DDR3 memory size with a clock speed of 954 MHz for doing all your dedicated graphics tasks—having the best performance and streaming easier. It also has GeForce experience with FanSink that reduces friction and improves lifespan cooling efficiency. This is a best graphic card under 5000 with a DDR3 SDRAM. So you will get the complete functionality in one at an affordable rate.
Takeaway: Before buying any graphic card, always set with budget check the chipset or speed of the memory size. Read the user review who had already purchased it so that you will get a clear idea of which problem will arise if you will buy a specific product. So from these articles, you will get the best view of graphic card to buy under 5000 Rs.
If you are interested in joining Free Fire Partner Program.
I would like to introduce myself as Uttam, an Internet Marketing Expert and professional a blogger and founder of Ur Computer Technics. Also, I’m a passionate entrepreneur, SEO Specialist, and fitness freak.